Saturday, May 06, 2006

Creativity

For the past few months I’ve been exploring creativity in various forms and I’ve encouraged the members of my church, The Bridge to do the same. The challenge has been to enter into His Presence and then create what you’ve experienced. While surfing the web I stumbled upon a gifted artist who is doing exactly that!

David Costello is that artist.

I’m extremely impressed with his work; especially his interpretation of the Days of Creation, Holy Ecstasy and Longing. Actually his entire portfolio is impressive.

Check out his website, be inspired and explore creativity yourself!

Copyright © Tom Zawacki 2006

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing. I can't think of anything else that could describe it. Holy Ecstacy is my favorite. and Born of the Spirit. Good work finding this guy!

    -emily

    ReplyDelete