Here’s a quick peak into Sunday’s sermon…
In John chapter 14 verse 12 Jesus says to his disciples
“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”
Here are a few questions to consider when studying this verse:
1. What’s the context of Jesus’ statement?
2. What do the words “I tell you the truth” indicate?
3. What has Jesus been doing?
4. Define the word “greater.”
5. In practical terms what will our doing “even greater things than these” look like?
6. How does this impact our freedom in Christ?
Your answers and comments are welcomed.
Copyright © Tom Zawacki 2006