Sunday, May 14, 2006

Still in Pain

Yesterday was an interesting day. My back is still hurting. I had hoped to tough it out until Monday and contact my regular doctor but the pain was too much Friday night & Saturday morning.

I used Saturday morning to work on my Sunday sermon. In the process I had another powerful experience with the Lord. It was about an hour long experience. I hope to write about it later in the week.

For those of you who are wondering, no, I wasn’t on any pain meds for my back during this experience (grin).

By the afternoon I had endured all the pain I could and my wife took me over to our local medical quick care facility. They disagreed with the chiropractor and seemed to think my back pain is muscular. He gave me a script for an anti inflammatory, a muscle relaxant and some pain meds. I took the first two and left the pain meds (vicodin) aside, they still kicked my butt and I slept for 2 ½ hours. No dreams or visions while I was drugged (grin again).

For all you blog-o-maniacs out there, please send up a pray that my back heals up, this is getting old. Thanks.

PS. Happy Mothers Day!

Copyright © Tom Zawacki 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment