Thursday, April 20, 2006

Eleven Eleven Everywhere

Sometimes it’s the little things that get your attention, the usual and natural things that are suddenly revealed as unusual and supernatural. So it was with this wedding.

I’d been given a prophetic word from an extremely credible source that something good is going to happen to me on 11/11, November 11th, 2005. Instead of sequestering myself in the nearest prayer closet I kept my commitment to officiate a wedding 7 hours away, for dear friends in Whitefish, Montana. The groom’s mother, (fully aware of the 11/11 word I‘d received) asked me if I had noticed that there were 22 people at this wedding, 11 from the groom’s side and 11 from the bride’s side. There were 11 men and 11 women. To top it off both the bride and groom had traveled extensively as missionaries for YWAM, and yes, he had been to 11 countries and she had been to 11 countries as well! Every doubt I had, questioning if I was indeed in the right placed was completely washed away. I was surrounded by elevens! I was absolutely in the right place at the right time. I had a divine appointment with God.

Interestingly my experience with the Lord began at sundown on the 10th. Here’s an excerpt from my personal journal:

11/10/05 - 10:15 PM
“I can feel the presence of God. The room seems to be alive with the activity of heaven. I feel as if I’m not alone. I feel a mixture of excitement and fear. 11/11 is less than 2 hours away… Something has changed in the Spirit - an intensity – an anticipation, I feel it even now”.

I brought only two books with me, my journal and my bible. The only other reading material I had was the November, 2005 E-Newsletter from WhiteDove Ministries. Paul Keith and Wanda Davis had ministered here in the Tri-Cities many times in the past few years. Through hosting these events we have become friends. I have great respect for Paul Keith and I eagerly look forward to their newsletter each month. It had arrived the night before I hit the road for Montana, so I printed out a copy and threw it in my bag.

Paul Keith had written a wonderful article titled: “As I Was With Moses”. Not only was the article well written but it carried an anointing on it. I read and reread the article. It spoke of Joshua’s commissioning. This led me into the word, for the next hour I studied Joshua 1:1-9 and Joshua 5:13-15. Verses 14- 15 impacted me powerfully:

“Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the Lord I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?" The commander of the Lord's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.”

Another Journal excerpt:
“As I read verse 15 I realized that I was barefoot (I’m almost never barefoot) and a holy terror over took me, I was afraid to open my eyes”


The Presence of the Lord had fallen so heavily on the room that all I could do was hide my face in my hands, cry and shake. The fear of the Lord had hit me. I stayed in that posture for a long time. I was sitting at a small kitchenette table alone in my cabin. I could sense the powerful presence of the Lord just behind me and to my left. At some point I final gathered up enough courage to peek over my left shoulder. I was both disappointed and relieved to see that no one was in the room with me. However, there remained a powerful sense of God’s presence right in the section of the room. I went to bed just before midnight expecting to meet with the Lord on that very same spot the next day.

To Be Continued…

Copyright © Tom Zawacki 2006

A Fractal Art Gallery by Ken Keller
Curl 11 by Ken Keller

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that experience. It really gets me excited when stuff like that happens! Isn't He just amazing?
    Joe <><

    ReplyDelete